Saturday, May 8, 2010

Costume Institute Gala Benefit @ the Met

This has to be my most favourite celeb spotting event of the year - the one event where a celeb can go high fashion rather than awards show gown! Usually a visual feast this year was more Acadamy Awards than Haute Couture. That being said, couple of dresses I adored were:

Chloe Sevigny in Proenza Schouler - loved the high neck, and subtle show of the black bra through the dress.

Mila Kunis in Vera Wang - the shades of grey and use of tulle created a fabulous storm cloud to party in

Marion Cotillard never disappoints and Dior creation was no exception.

A surprise was Kristen Stewart. I have never really understood her hype, I have never seen a Twilight, so maybe that's where I'm missing it. But when Karl Largerfeld choses you for a Chanel creation - you've made it in my books - I'm just hoping she learns to smile at some stage...

No comments:

Post a Comment